You are invited …
Join us for a cozy GATHERING. Cultivate GRATITUDE as you hear GLOBAL stories from inspiring difference-makers. C’mon, this is gonna ROCK!
==>Grab your ticket here.<==
Early bird prices until November 1 / will sell tickets until they’re gone on November 20 … but we WILL sell out, so grab yours today!! Note that there is a “Donation / I’m IN and will PAY WHAT I CAN” ticket type. Yup – pay what you can, love! No worries, no stress. We don’t want $ to keep you from joining THIS FUN! :)
Yes, ‘tis true …
I believe this is the best way to begin your Thanksgiving festivities and kick off the 2019 holiday season!
We are intentionally GATHERING the week before the busiest travel week of the year in order to cultivate GRATITUDE and be inspired by GLOBAL stories from some difference-making friends of mine passionately working in Uganda, in our community, and ’round the world!
These friends inspire me to the core. They remind me that hope is alive, that there is beauty rising out of the ashes in our world. I always come away from being with them having learned something about the world, discovered something about myself, and with some nudges for my next steps to make a difference locally and globally.
I believe the same will happen to you, too.
I get it. Life can be hard … and busy. You might feel isolated and alone – or “peopled out” … “events” might not be your jam.
But hang on, my friend.
We’ve created this night with a bunch of fuel you to roll through the rest of 2019 with some good juju. We will bask a bit in thanksgiving, so that as you hop on planes, drive across town or the country for holiday celebrations, you will be full to the brim with gratitude. C’mon – we’d so love for you to join us!
Our star-studded storyteller line-up …
- Co-founder & visionary, Drew and in-country director & impassioned leader, Nathan | Pangea. Working in Uganda, their mission is to empower schools and unify communities through sustainable education – and epic hearts and vision!
- Founder & sisterhood champion, Brandi | Beauty for Ashes Uganda. She told me she “accidentally” started a nonprofit and that she had no clue what was coming! Now, she’s a momma to 3 in the US and 47 in Uganda, with 1200 mommas as her constant inspiration!
- Co-founder & film-maker, Gayle, and activist & documentary film storyteller, Favourite, from NeeNee Productions / Sauti. What they are committed to doing through film and community partnership in the lives of our refugee sisters and brothers in Uganda is jaw-dropping!
- Educator & elder, Marcellina. Arriving home to Denver just days before our event from Uganda, Marcellina will have some riveting stories for us of her work with child soldiers, community collaborations, and inspired action in life!
- Poet and high-school student, Suha Mayraj will share one of her spoken word poetry pieces and her vision for a world that is graced with greater understanding and appreciation than ever of the differences (and similarities!) between us.
Event timeline …
- 6:30 | C’mon in.Get a steaming cup of chai-tea, a glass of wine, a chunk of house-made focaccia bread. Settle in. Have a conversation or just enjoy the community vibe.
- 7 pm | We will begin, diving into our evening’s stories.
- 9 pm | It’s a wrap!Head on home or linger a bit with some amazing folks!
==>Grab your ticket here.<==
There’s MORE …
Everyone that attends will receive our Seeds of Exchange Bags of Love downloadable toolkit. Hunker down with your friends and/or family this holiday season to make and share some love with those on our city’s streets.
Take care of your holiday shopping when you grab your ticket:
- 2- Book & 2-Bracelet Bundle: Buy one (or a few!) 2-book collections of Sarah Davison-Tracy’s bestselling and award-winning books, Live Ablaze and Soulfully Ablaze books, topped off with 2 brother-sister bracelets from Nepal. | $35 (save $20!) if purchased when you buy your event ticket.
- 5-Bracelet Bundle: Called sister-brother bracelets (“didi-dhai churas” in Nepali), these bracelets are a wearable reminder that we belong to each other. EnJOY, friends! Keep 1 for yourself and give to rest to 4 of your friends! | $40 (save $20!) if purchased when you buy your event ticket.
Find your story in the Seeds Storyteller Series …
The Seeds Storyteller Series connects you with EVERYday changemakers from around the world: activists, visionaries, artists, philanthropists, entrepreneurs, educators … (the list is long and the ways to make change are vast!).
Whether you’re interested in being INFORMED about global happenings from amazing changemaking friends of mine, looking for some INSPIRATION in your life today, or eager to be IGNITED more in your unique ways to make a difference, join us! We’ve crafted each of these experiences – live, in-person, and replays – with you in mind, offering ideas for weaving inspired ACTion into your life, starting here and now.
Your Storyteller Series tour guide is me, Sarah Davison-Tracy. I am an author, speaker, and founder of Seeds of Exchange. We will meet at my family’s home, because we believe that there is something both simple and spectacular about gathering in one another’s homes. All who walk through our doors are welcome and part of our family.
Do I need to bring anything? Although you need not bring a thing, feel free to bring a drink to share and/or a need/offering (personal or professional) that can be shared in 30 seconds during our “radical reciprocity” sesh @ the end of the night.
Will there be food or drinks @ the event? We’ll have wine, fruit-infused water, and herbal tea. Also a granola bar for a li’l bite if you don’t have time for dinner en route to our place.
Can I invite friends? Yessss … all are welcome. Please just make sure they grab a ticket.
Can kids join? While some of these stories are hard to hear, feel free to bring your middle school and older kids. Although sometimes, babies and young ones are welcome at our gatherings, as we are filming this event, we request that you grab a sitter for this one.
What are my parking options at the event? We live in a neighborhood with ample street parking, but allow a few minutes to find a spot and find our house. (Look for the gold CU flag flying / a cluster of 4 chairs on the front porch.)
Can I come late? Yes!! Know that we will start at 7 pm and have a full evening of goodness planned for you. If you cannot make it on time, come anyway. :) We will be sure to wrap up by 9 pm.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? YES! firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.301.1510