Welcome to The Seeds Storyteller Series: Difference-Making During the Corona Crisis in which we’ll be talking about how to stay focused, connected and strong amidst challenging days with my dear soul sistah, Jeannine Rodriguez-Everard. Get ready to be enCOURAGED and learn a bunch so you can move through your day inspired and ignited.
In case you missed the live premiere, check out the replay right here or head to your favorite social media platform: YouTube | Facebook. While you’re there, subscribe to join the fun with us at Seeds of Exchange. Keep the convo goin’ in the comments below.
WHY this matters to me:
Jeannine has been a treasured sistah for many years and WHO she is, WHAT she is up to in the world, and HOW she goes about her life in these days of disruption inspire me to the core. I believe that you will find a bit of your story in hers and by the time we wrap up this 50-minute conversation, you will have a spring in your step you didn’t have before. (Join us and you’ll see what I mean!)
WHAT you can look forward to in this conversation:
– HOW TO SENSE and hear from the Sacred in a deeply powerful and personal way in your everyday life
– HOW TO FOCUS on what you want to make room in your life for so you can envision your way forward and through whatever obstacles are before you
– WHY DREAMS are especially important to pay attention to in the challenges of today to warn, guide, and encourage you (Jeannine has been trained and now teaches dream interpretation around the world)
– A GUIDED moment to BE STILL and take a “PoP” (Place of Pause) together with a specific idea or two for you to take into your everyday life and practice on your own or with your family so you can experience peace and strength within these stormy days
– TANGIBLE ways to embrace and cultivate how you are uniquely gifted to reflect light and love to others
- Ask: What do you enjoy doing? What do you hear people encouraging you about? What perspective on life do you have that brings life and hope to others?
- Reflect: Spend some time in quiet reflection about these things asking Creator how you can use these gifts to bring Light and Love to others.
- Listen: Then wait on the answer. Sometimes it comes in a flash of a picture, or an impression…or divine coincidence, or a dream, or through another person’s encouragement.
- Act: Follow through on what you’re sensing and see what transpires.
NUDGES for inspired ACTion:
1 – LOOK FOR one way each day you can bring Light and Love to others
2 – CONNECT WITH, follow, and friend our team: www.imagesoflight.us | Facebook | Insta | YouTube | Sign up for Jeannine’s communications | Email & reach out for dream interpretation guidance to Jeannine
3 – READ Jeannine’s just-released book, “30 Days of Prayers & Blessings for Hearing God’s Voice” available here
ABOUT the Seeds Storyteller Series:
Difference-Making During the Corona Crisis | Stories of community, compassion, and creativity in the midst of everyday life, today. We share these stories about everyday difference-makers with you in the midst of the Corona pandemic so you can be informed, inspired, and ignited to care for yourself and others in the midst of these disrupted and challenging days. Get ready to find a bit more of your story as you listen to the stories of ARTivists (artist-activists), students, parents, elders, entrepreneurs, and activists!
xo, -Sarah Davison-Tracy ❤️🙏🏻🌏