Welcome to The Seeds Storyteller Series: Difference-Making During the Corona Crisis in which we’ll be talking about how to – together! – create what comes next. Joining us LIVE from ISRAEL, singer/songwriter and artist coach, Julie Geller, will give us an experience of how she empowers creativity and connection around the world. Get ready to discover your next steps (or leaps!) of inspired ACTion to make a tangible difference amidst these challenging days of the Coronavirus pandemic.
In case you missed the livestream, check out the replay right here or head to your favorite social media platform: YouTube | IGTV | Facebook. While you’re there, subscribe to join the fun with us at Seeds of Exchange. Keep the convo goin’ in the comments below.
WHAT you can look forward to in this conversation:
– ARMCHAIR TRAVEL & virtual visit to Israel – hear what is happening in Julie’s community and country amidst the Coronavirus pandemic … and enJOY the Hebrew words sprinkled throughout the conversation!
– CREATIVITY in everyday life – Julie is a singer/songwriter and artist coach, so get ready for some inspiration from a master! We’ll be talking about how she loves to partner with others and with the Divine … and here, she believes, we can powerfully create what comes next, together.
– TANGIBLE nudges for inspired ACTION to be of service in whatever ways you can.
– SONGS & SACRED POETRY to enCOURAGE and give you goosebumps of delight
– A GUIDED MOMENT to be still and take a “PoP” (Place of Pause) together with a specific idea or two for you to take into your everyday life and practice on your own or with your family so you can experience peace and strength within these stormy days.
FAVORITE QUOTES from our conversation with Julie Geller:
I want to encourage people to TRUST. To trust that we have the resources to deal with whatever comes our way and that others will support us.
We don’t have to live in fear of the future. Whatever it will be, we can handle it just like we’ve handled so much adversity already.
What inspires me? People from all over the world sharing wisdom (you can learn with/from anybody right now!), Torah study, music.
What’s nourishing me in this time right now is service. You can’t think you’re in the worst place if you’re helping someone else. It lifts others and it lifts you. I’ve been healing through service.
Julie shared that one of her favorite words of wisdom comes from Lubavitcher Rebbe who said this,
Where you are is up to God; what you do there is up to you.
NUDGES for inspired ACTion:
1 – BE OF SERVICE. Check in on people who are alone. Check in with people who may not be safe with their partners. Help others however you can.
2 – BE A LEADER. If you have any sort of platform, use it to lead people toward hope.
3 – COMMIT to 1 daily practice (a Place of Pause) that brings you peace and calm – amidst the reality of your life today
4 – CONNECT WITH, follow, and friend our team: www.juliegeller.com Facebook: @jgellermusic YouTube: @juliegeller – www.seedsofexchange.org | Facebook & Insta: @seedsofexchange | 7 ways to join the fun so you can be inspired & ignited to make a difference locally & globally, together
ABOUT the Seeds Storyteller Series:
Difference-Making During the Corona Crisis | Stories of community, compassion, and creativity in the midst of everyday life, today. We share these stories about everyday difference-makers with you in the midst of the Corona pandemic so you can be informed, inspired, and ignited to care for yourself and others in the midst of these disrupted and challenging days. Get ready to find a bit more of your story as you listen to the stories of ARTivists (artist-activists), students, parents, elders, entrepreneurs, and activists!
xo, -Sarah Davison-Tracy ❤️🙏🏻🌏